Monday, September 5, 2011

The simple things


I love the simple things in life, such as a thunder storm in summer, and sunsets. I got both of these beautiful things on Labor Day and we celebrated my younger brother and his wife moving into their new house, they closed escrow and moved back to San Diego this weekend, they were living 2 hours away (not far) but I like that they are now 5 minutes away!

My sweet Quinn woke up in the middle of the night sick with a fever, but she was so sweet and chatty I just wanted to stay up and enjoy her gibbering away, pray she gets better.

I really feel blessed and I know I use this word so much but I am thankful for, who I was made to be, and who has graced my life with their presence, I strive each day to be who God has meant for me to be, I feel like there is so much to be done in this short life. What will you do to make your mark?

No comments: