Thursday, July 26, 2012

27 Blessings

27 Blessing for My 27th Birtdhay 1. God Blessing me with 27 years and a Beautiful Family 2. Girls Weekend 3. Galilee's Fashionable Self 4. Living in San Diego 5. Being Married to Mylove for 10 years. 6. Molly Bears 7. New Camera Lens (Insired this blog entry, Thank to the in-laws for thinking of me and gifting this new lens to me!) 8. Baking Treats 9. Ice Cream Cake 10. Sea World Passes 11. My Mama 12. My Sewing Machine(and My MIL's thanks for letting me barrow yours I promise I am returning it SOON!) 13. Felicity learning to blow bubbles from bubble gum 14. My Growing collection of vintage dresses 15. My Silly and Helpful Dad 16. Our Ipad and getting the extended warranty from Wal-Mart(Being replaced for the 5th time no extra charge) 17. My Camera 18. Molly Bears 19. Good Friends 20. The Midnight Orange 21. My Brother Josh and his family 22. Having a fun ride home with Tessa, Trent and Mom 23. Tea Time 24. My Wonderful Grandma 25. Seeing My cousin after 4 years 26. My Husbands Degree and Great opportunities 27. Waking up each morning and not having to worry,
Matthew 6:25-27 “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?

No comments: