Friday, February 4, 2011

Blessing others


Last night I wrote names in the sand @ la jolla coves maps.google.com, for some very dear friends, these people are inspiring me to have a refreshed out look on why we are here. Some of us are here to go with our own feet while others are here to be the support of those going out, what ever we are called to do we should do with love and joy and with our hearts. Bursting out from inside of me is the want to help others, I have always had this desire from the time I was just a little girl, I am not sure what this means, do I stay and support or do I GO. I don't want to stand in the way of God using me, and if I stay to support I know this role is just as big as going.
Psalm 98:4


Never Let Go Of Hope

One day you will see that it all has finally come together.

What you have always wished for has finally come to be.

You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself,
"How did I get through all of that?"

Just never let go of hope.

Just never quit dreaming.

And never let love depart from your life.

~ Jancarl Campi ~

No comments: