Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super... WHAT!?

Today Mylove and I had a super date day, we skipped watching the super bowl, so we could have time together. Thanks to my MIL and SIL they team worked watching all 4 kids. We started out our date by going to see the musical "Emma" based off of Jane Austen's book, that is playing at the Old Globe, in Balboa Park. It was a, well I am going to say my favorite musical I have seen, beautifully done. Then we walked through the park, ate a snow cone, and headed to the MIL's to feed Quinn and pick her up for the rest of our date day. We arrived just as half time started, eeek was that ummm disappointing!? I fed Quinn and she was doing so great and super happy that we decided that she could stay and we would pick all of the kids up at the end of our evening. We set out on our adventure to find some good eats... we drove past some nice little restaurants and NO ONE was eating, super bowl was taking over all life in our little world. So we ate at Red Lobster, yummy shrimp and cheesy bread and good conversation! I had a wonderful day with the love of my life and it's a good thing to take time to grow a relationship. Thanks Quinn for letting me have a day with Daddy.

No comments: