Monday, February 21, 2011

enjoy the moments




I am not sure where to start to sum up my week, I really need to blog more often. We are busy and have so much that we can blog about. I am going to start with awww such an amazing day I had, on February 15th, I got to meet with 7 of my beautiful friends from my on line support group DailyStrength. Each of these woman have meant so much to me, these past 3 1/2 years and for most of us it was the first time we had received a real hug and not just encouraging words. It was such a blessed day. Bridget and I were able to surprise each of the ladies with their Molly Bears (excluding Tara and Cynthia whom already have their bears). Tara was such a life saver to be our San Diego driver! I wish I could put into words what it is like to get together with other Mommies that have been through losing their babies, God has brought each of us into one another's live through such heart break so we could build each other up, it is really amazing how women from Alabama, Colorado, and all over California, could form such a beautiful bond via the internet and come together!


The next wonderful thing of my week was getting to see The Fantastic's, mylove has spent weeks working on and preparing for his role, and to see it all come together was FANTASTIC, the kids and I enjoyed the performance. I am so glad giving up my evenings with Justin was worth while ;)




Susie turned 11 this week! Happy birthday to this wonderful girl. She is a blessing and a joy and I am so glad to have her as a sister in law!


Life, love, beauty. Don't forget to take time out of your day to enjoy it. Pull over and capture that beautiful rainbow, or sunset, or smell the roses that are growing, or listen to that music playing!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Love this! Wish i could have been there!