Monday, February 7, 2011

You've got your hands full


"You've got your hands full!", this statement irritates me. I was out with the kids today doing boring stuff like paying bills and buying toilet paper, we made 6 stops, and and EACH and EVERY place I went to at least 1 person told me, "You've got your hands full!". My kids were being very well behaved for the most part of the first 5 stops, so what, people have never seen a Mom with 4 kids in their lives before?! What drives me nuts is all I want to say right back to them is "I wish they were more full!", no one knows by just looking at me that I am missing a precious child, they just see me as "the lady that has too many kids". I also was asked twice today if I was their older sister, I guessed that would happen today though, I did wear a dinosaur shirt and I got some new shades at the dollar store LOL, that one doesn't bother me so much but really what is the point of asking, there is no follow up to this and people know full well these are my babies, they like to just point out the fact that yes I am a young mom, thanks I guess. Nope my hands aren't as full as they should be, thanks for pointing it out for the 10th time today, I got it!

No comments: