Saturday, February 12, 2011

This is my valentines S.H.M.I.L.Y. for Justin Mylove. I wrote S.H.M.I.L.Y. on heart doilies, I picked fresh flowers from the yard and put them in a vase with candy hears, and last night(I haven't taken a photo yet) Galilee added food coloring into the water so the lily's are changing color to pink. Side note here lily's are the BEST flowers to grow, I don't water them or pay them any attention and every single month we get new ones growing!
My Sister in law, Sarah spent one of her afternoons this week mowing our lawn, AWESOME!! It was the first time she ever used a lawn mower I told her she can come by and use it any time, this would have been my favorite part of the week(totally great, thank you Sarah) but...


I got to join the Crews family at Bridget's ultra sound to find out if they are getting a boy or girl rainbow....it's a BOY Jason Anthony Crews. It was an amazing moment!

There are many other beautiful things that have made up my week, I am doing the march for babies for all of my children and in honor of my forever baby Esther Grace, I received a donation from a new friend of mine Sarah Mommy to Holden (they are doing such beautiful things in honor of his precious life, touching lives all over the world!holdenuganda), I got my hair did thanks Mom I enjoyed our time together, I had a very beautiful day at seaworld with Felicity and Quinn(funny story about that trip, but not now), I have bears calling my name so goodnight and many blessings to all!

Pia I took this photo for you in memory of Sam!

No comments: